TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
ETAK Creative Ltd may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the ETAK Creative Ltd.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and ETAK Creative Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by ETAK Creative Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to ETAK Creative Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Our Contact details:
ETAK Creative Ltd
Dynamic Court, Halesfield
Phone: 01952 929360
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order. If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Once an order has been received it is sent through our systems promptly to ensure your order is picked, packaged and despatched in as least time as possible to meet your expectations on delivery. This does mean that amending orders can sometimes be difficult once your order has been placed, as it may have already been picked from our warehouse. We endeavour to accommodate our customers’ needs, but we cannot guarantee that an order can be amended once it has been placed.
Prices: Unless stated to be fixed for a stated period, ETAK CREATIVE LIMITED reserves the right to change prices at any time without prior notice. All prices are excluding VAT.
Online Product Images and Descriptions: Images on the site may differ slightly from the products supplied. In such an event, the product supplied by ETAK CREATIVE LIMITED will still be fit for the purpose of its intended use.
Shipping And Handling
We are process orders for despatch within 48 hours. Custom orders may take longer.
We reserve the right to charge for re-shipping of orders due to customer error when entering delivery details. If we receive notification of an error within delivery address with sufficient time before that order is despatched, we will make every effort to amend the delivery address details.
Custom Made Signs
For any custom products where additional artwork (e.g. logos or images) have been supplied, the quality of the supplied artwork is very important for the end result. Please ensure that artwork supplied is 300 DPI or more and that the image is as large as possible. Larger images are more suitable as we can downsize these to the print area size whilst maintaining quality. If the artwork supplied is of low quality, our team will be in touch to obtain a better-quality file. If in doubt about the DPI quality of a file, usually file size is a good indicator of quality, with larger files usually being of higher quality. We can accept artwork files over 5mb in size.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you.
Please note that all prices quoted exclude VAT. For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20.0% VAT is added.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of ETAK Creative Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of ETAK Creative Ltd.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of ETAK Creative Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that ETAK Creative Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. ETAK Creative Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst ETAK Creative Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- ETAK Creative Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- ETAK Creative Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, ETAK Creative Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
ETAK Creative Ltd details
- ETAK Creative Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10216117 whose registered address is Dynamic Court, 24 Halesfield, Telford, Shropshire, TF74NZ and it operates the Website www.etakcreative.co.uk/www.iwantprint.co.uk.